Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Visit to Old San Juan


Since our visit to Old San Juan, I can not take the image of the city out of my head. The blue cobblestones, the long walks along streets that go up or down never flat. The fact that each turn of a corner brings a surprise, in the color of a building, or the view below, above or straight in front of you. The Governor of Puerto Rico lives there and we even saw a demonstration by university students, as close to the Governors mansion as they could get, barricades/policemen and all. The weather here has been cloudy, cool and even rainy, so the walk from gallery to gallery was just right. I hope the photo I link comes through. I hope you get to walk the same small streets and find out for yourself that you can not get lost in Old San Juan because all roads lead to something you wanted to see or do...

No comments:

Post a Comment