Thursday, July 1, 2010

BACK HOME!


Gone for a month, mail sorted out (house mail and PO box)and ready to face the world! It is amazing how much work we did and I did only one painting to show in a months time. Weather here in PA is wonderful, 75 degrees and sunny. I have sorted out the responsibilities, professional and personal, and the list is lengthy but it always feels good to work.

Now I need to go to the Newman gallery to see the exhibit I have entered (while in PR) and quickly since I believe the 9th is the last day. I feel charged and ready. The teacher apprenticeship I accepted is starting for me 7/6. I do need to prioritize my website this month, and nothing else will be accepted!
I hope my friends and family feel as blessed as I do. One to continue my tasks! see you later. Please make a comment on anything you would like for me to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment